If you are a patron on Patreon then you will have an audio rss feed delivered to you via the patreon page.
How Do I Get and Use My Audio RSS Link?
If you would like to become a Patron please support us on Patreon | SkepticsGuide.
The Legacy RSS feed for premium content and ad-free episodes is:
You will have to enter your SGU Membership username and password. All the apps are different but you need to find where you can enter in a new URL. Usually below the place where you enter the URL you can enter a username and password.
Listed below are the apps known to work. There is a seond list of apps that either do not work or currently have issues. If you found an app that either works or doesn’t work let us know by emailing us at [email protected]
(return to members-only page)
Apps known to work:
- iTunes v10 and v11
- EzPodder app for Windows tablet
- Amarok on Gentoo Linux
- Podcast Addict
- Podcast Republic
- Podkicker Pro
- Media Monkey
- Zune desktop
- Pocket Casts (use this as the RSS: https://username:[email protected]/premium)
- BeyondPod (now working)
- Podcatcher Deluxe (Simple, Deluxe, Video Deluxe)
- RSS Radio 1.5
- Castro (iOS) works with the following URL https://username:[email protected]/premium
- Overcast (iOS) works with the following URL https://username:[email protected]/premium
- Podcast Lounge for Windows Phone
- Podcasts for iOS – Follow the directions on this CNet page to add the premium feed to the iOS Podcasts app: http://www.cnet.com/how-to/add-any-podcast-to-the-ios-podcasts-app/
Apps that do not currently work:
- Rat Poison
- One cast (Android)